Friday, January 29, 2010

Diverticulosis Symptoms More Condition_treatment Diverticulosis- How To Know?

Diverticulosis- How to Know? - diverticulosis symptoms more condition_treatment

I am a woman of 31 years and had a slight pain in the pelvis in the lower left (a) for the last 2 years. It has never been very painful. Only the feeling that he is always in the same area. After searching the Internet, I wonder if I have diverticulosis. I do not have no insurance and really can afford the tests. What can I do to test whether this could be the case with the system, etc.?

I wonder whether the fact that I noticed for the first time the feeling of summer 2006, and not really eat much fruit until 2005, when I started the program of diet, South beach. The slight pain is my only symptom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to a doctor or emergency room and get it checked out. This is the only way to know how secure it. I have no health insurance either, but there are things like free care or sliding scale fee.

David B said...

Env. 80% of people studied with diverticula. This is usually painless, because it was infected.
After nearly 14,000 tests per year, we have not seen a diverticulum, which was connected to a seed. I think it's an old story of women!

Post a Comment