Sunday, February 7, 2010

Broken Ankle Not Healing Broken Ankle Healing(Real Answers Please No Maybe's Probablies Etc.)?

Broken ankle healing(Real answers please no maybe's probablies etc.)? - broken ankle not healing

Hello I am 15 years old and I broke my ankle 5 weeks ago again for 2 weeks in plaster. I have many things happen in this case that skipping rocks in Lake Tahoe, running, cycling and skating themselves. I wondered whether all this affect how quickly my ankle heals? I made my votes in 2 weeks and a half? Is there a possibility that a new team?

1 comment:

JO-JO37 said...

Hola;
I have broken his knuckles three times himself!
I am old road, and then click Yes. You said last time and accommodation
Outside it for six weeks. Mine hurt when I tried to stand on it.
Well, I do not know if it's not all of these things when you remove the patch that X-ray to see if it healed, I can not
to say whether or not another! If you do not ........ have a problem later in life because they do not prevent them from healing. That's it ... two weeks and a half, he should try remains outside.
Again, it may be okay, I can not pretend to know
Only your doctor can. Would you let me know if you do wrong now?

Post a Comment