Saturday, December 12, 2009

How To Build A Floor In Aluminum Boat I Need To Build A Motorcycle Trailer In My Class?

I need to build a motorcycle trailer in my class? - how to build a floor in aluminum boat

OK in my class, we have to build a bike trailer Aluminum 2 bikes keeps saying he should be able trainsporting 2 Deresse size Harley modern .... I have no idea what I'm doing, and I have some questions to answer, but my teachers are not there for a while.

1.What type of materials used to construct similar followers? And where and how the materials are used?

2.List and 5 describe the common components and parts are in a bicycle trailer

3. The types of Schedule 2 of the tree that could be used for our supporters. What kind of tree should be and why? Can help sketches.

4. How are the current producers of trailers for loading and unloading of bicycles?

5. How much room in feet and inches, will be necessary to carry bikes? How do you get these numbers?

Lights 6.What we are required by law or industry standard that (motorcycle that I have to live in New York, where there are different laws for each state), there are certain types of lighting for specific applications. What type of lights that we use, and they are in a certain position / situation in trailer? If yes, specify in such places.

7. We need to buy some standard components in many followers. I offer a list of three companies, local and online selling towing components. Describe where the type of product lines that are selling them, and contact information.

I need the fonts that you have received this information ... unless you know this from the top of your head, so that I can Refrence site
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment