Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pancreitis More Condition_symptoms Feline Pancreitis?

Feline pancreitis? - pancreitis more condition_symptoms

Friskey My cat is 13 years old female calico. I have since I have three months, and it is never sick. Then early last week was diagnosed with an inflammation of the pancreas and the fans ... He remained in the hospital three days long infusions and antibiotics. She is now home to the antibiotic amoxicillin, does not eat much. The vet said with antibiotics for two days to stop to see if your appetite increases. They will eat a little of their regular dry food, but the vet wants to eat wet and he did not (he has eaten at the beginning, but now just try to bury, when placed in front of him). She is drinking water, and said it was a good sign. I'm scared, because it is still very lethargic and seems depressed. I am not in pain: (someone he had pancreatic cancer, Kitty, how long does it take to heal? "I am afraid she is still sick and will not be able to pay for veterinary care (Is that OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment