Saturday, December 26, 2009

Opiate Treatment How To Begin Methadone Treatment For Opiate Addiction?

How to begin methadone treatment for opiate addiction? - opiate treatment

My husband and I are on the lookout for methadone treatment for addiction to opioid analgesics. We have the daily opioids almost 2 years. My husband and I started out by 2 mg Lortab 10 and from there. We take a maximum of 10 tablets per day. Not only do we Lortab, but also receives Percocet, Dilaudid, morphine, Tylenol with codeine, etc.
I began taking the pill than 6 years ago, as needed, after they prescribed lortab muscle tension headaches after a car accident. He has never taken regularly until 2 years ago. It is very important that my husband and I sought help for her addiction. We started with the pill prescribed illegally searched.
Not only do we destroy our bodies, but we spend all our money on these stupid pills!
I have the # to a local methadone clinic and call you tomorrow to start. We are nervous and wonder how the program works. Any information would be helpful. Thank you very much ... help us to get clean

No comments:

Post a Comment