Monday, January 4, 2010

Commercial Toaster Oven Anyone Else Noticed The Quizno's Commercial With The Toaster Oven, And The Guy Named Scott, And Found It Sick?

Anyone else noticed the Quizno's commercial with the toaster oven, and the guy named Scott, and found it sick? - commercial toaster oven

Finally, in the words, but the toaster oven used to say: "Yes, Scott, put it on me, and gave the word sexy. It is worrying that the toaster has a male voice and speaks with a man named Scott that is a little light in the loafers to be shining.

How do you sell sandwiches?

2 comments:

MissDevi... said...

ha, I thought it was the only one! Yes, it was a perverse homoerotic music, and I did not think that this market is good if you're seriously thinking about the gay community is your target audience.

girltha... said...

Oh, my God. I live like this for 2 months and said in class and only 1 man looked at me. Right Sick! And then the toaster, "said Scott say that the sexiest, but lateyl for the toaster," published more passion. "Toaster gay? Well .. somethings wrong with the picture.

Post a Comment