Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sand Rail Ideas Four Wheeler Mattracks On The Back&unified Skids In Front Make Snowmobile?

Four wheeler mattracks on the back&unified skids in front make snowmobile? - sand rail ideas

MATTRACKS the lousianna makes trucks.has track wheel, and someone tries to put runners on the streets of skis in front and behind? Allway round or title for snow? How could MATTRACKS skates this.PS perform.who brother called my ex-inlaws and told him, I wonder if VW rail know the difference between sand and snow? Already Paddle tires.Interesting idea, right?

2 comments:

farmboy8... said...

Yes, it works. I have something in my Wheeler. I bought a set of tracks MAT whole wheels and skis in the snow ages and bolt in the center built to replace a tire. It works very well in the snow. The tracksdo take to convert a Lil Bit HP, but I still have my Polaris Trail Blazer 250 mph for the entire 40-50. This device is very fun to have in winter.

txoffice... said...

I've never tried. I see that the approach could imitate that with a snowmobile. However, the use of tires, you give less traction. If you can prove that is certainly worth a try.

Post a Comment